It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Hygge's Holiday Gift Guide is here.
Small Business Saturday is sure to be a big win
These gifts are not in short supply,
For local makers and sustainable products, our owner has a great eye.
We're here to help guide you through
A holiday curated just for you.
For The Host[ess]
Do you cringe at a time when you forgot to bring a gift for the host? No one wants to show up empty handed, and sometimes we're tired of bringing the same old bottle of wine (though we do love a good red). This holiday season, stand out from the crowd and bring your host or hostess something they'll swoon over.
1. Holiday Wrapped Candle by Heirloomed; 2. Linen Tea Towel & Cookie Cutter by Heirloomed; 3. Spiced Cinnamon Stick Candle by Heirloomed; 4. Beeswax 1840's Homesteader Tapers from New England antique shop; 5. Hygge Tea Blend by Hale Tea Co.; 6. Hand Woven Tea Towel by Daughter Handwoven's
For The Stocking
In our humble opinion, it never hurts to have a few cute stocking stuffers on hand. Instead of tossing in candy or mini-beauty products wrapped in plastic, opt for one of these sustainable (& useful) alternatives.
1. Fox Brown Sugar Saver; 2. Cloud Herb Leaf Remover in White; 3. Flower Frog for Mason Jar Bouquet/Propagation in Red; 4. Clean/Dirty Ceramic Dishwasher Magnet in Yellow or Sage; 5. Herb Bookmarks in Lavender, Thyme or Chamomile
For The Furry Friend
A gift for our dogs is a gift for us, as any animal-obsessed parent knows. Toys, sweaters and collars, oh my! Your dog-lover friends and family are in for a treat (read aloud to see if your dog agrees).
1. Dog Bandana in Highland Plaid Flannel by The Foggy Dog; 2. Squeaky Toy Dog Bone by The Foggy Dog; 3. Red Waxed Canvas Waste Bag Dispenser (includes one eco-roll of poop bags); 4. Bow Tie in Mossy Plaid by The Foggy Dog; 5. Handmade Dirty Dog Wash by Pantry; 6. Handmade Dog Ear Warmers in Reindeer and Fox by Zoo Snoods ($1 donated to pet shelters for every purchase); 7. Dog Collar in Highland Plaid by The Foggy Dog
For The Eco-Conscious
If you've ever scratched your head wondering what the minimalistic, eco-aware friend would want for the holidays, we're here to help. In addition to making something special at home, here are some perfect goods to keep your gifting earth-friendly too.
This is one of the shop's specialities, so we split this into sub-categories for you.
Wool Dish Sponge; 8. Solid Dish Soap in Porcelain Bowl; Washable Trash Pail Liner; Zero Waste Dish Brush; Food Wraps in Camping Adventure; Pre-Rolled Unpaper Towels in Cream and Lemon; Traditional Linen Nut-Milk Bag
The Clean Kings and Queens
Lauren's All Purpose Salve; Facial Rounds- Organic Cotton or Black Hemp; 5. LastSwab in Whale Blue or Black; 5. LastTissue in Green; Black Hemp Cloth Wipes; 2. Fat and The Moon Anise and Clove Tooth Cleanse; Fat and The Moon Tooth Polish; Matcha 3-in-1 Unscented Body Bar; 7. Lavender Hair Shampoo Bar; 1. Scrubbing Cloths, Variety
For The Plant Lover
Let's get something straight: we don't believe in black thumbs. We believe there's a plant that anyone can keep alive (example: rosemary or snake plants). We also believe that plants can have bling too! If you have a plant lover in your life but can't imagine getting them yet another green friend, here's some fun ideas to embrace what they already have.
1. Bookmark in Tradescantia Hanging Plant or Houseplants (4-pack); 2. Brass Blooms Garden in Botanical Decoration or Mini Mushrooms; 3. Herb Care Cards; 4. Ceramic Herb Dryer in Pink or White; Geotriangle Wall Planter; 5. Brass Mister; 6. Paper Air Plant; 7. Hanging Planter; 8. Plant Animals in Tree Frog, Spider Monkey, Snake, Raccoon, Praying Mantis, Parrot, Pangolin, Owl, Orangutan, Meerkat, Lemur, Koala Bear, Fruit Bat, Fox, Flying Squirrel, Chimpanzee, Chameleon, Bush Baby
For The New Parents
Ah, the new parents. You certainly deserve an award for navigating parenthood in a pandemic. Glow up your parent-friends or grandkids' collection of healthy, well-made blocks, food-themed toys and cozy blankets. Or better yet, gift a neck wrap and some beauty oil for those who've been working overtime at home.
1. Organic Cotton Cuddle Bunny; 2. Bamboo Alphabet Blocks A-Z; 3. Before-Noon Eucalyptus Scented Calming Serum; 4. 100% Organic, Naturally Dyed Wool Animals in Giraffe Family, Ollie Giraffe or Lucy the Llama 5. Chewable Charm in Creamsicle; 6. Eye Mask Therapy Pack in Solstice or Rainbow Hill and Neck Wrap Therapy Pack in Solstice; 7. Hi, I'm New Here Onesie; 8. Gryph and Ivyrose That's a Wrap Body Wash 9. Norma's Bakery Soft Fabric Pretzel Rattle and Cuddly Goose, Small with heat and ice pillow; 10. Petit Bijou Baby Blanket, Alpaca Blend and Muslin Teething Ring in Chambray Indigo; 11. Wooden Mix & Match Animal Tiles 12. Fat & The Moon Babies Moon Salve
Others we love...
For Mama: Sun Sister Aromatherapy Mist in Rose, Tulsi Hydrosol or Clary Sage Hydrosol; Hello Sunshine Travel Tin Candle; Single Serve Bath Salts in Of The Sea or Afterglow; Wooden Spoon Herbs 'Anxiety Ally' tincture; Fat & The Moon Belly Birth Balm;
For Baby & Toddler: Sheep Kid's Slippers; 100% Organic Cotton Bunny Blanket; Lighting Balloon Decor; 100% Oeko tex Brown Bear Stuffed Pillow; Big Little Pocket Pals Sewing Kit; Bamboo Numbers; Baby Book of Friends; Frenchie Natural Teether; Fruit Growing Belly Towel; Nellie's Clean Baby Laundry Soda Tin; Ellie Bib in Golden Yellow; Pure Mild Baby Balm; Flower Stroller Toy
For The Homebody
Our last, but certainly not least favorite gifting category. If we've learned nothing else this year, it's that the comfort our spaces provide are unlike any respite we can find elsewhere. When in doubt of what to get, we're sure that a new comfy pair of socks, a smooth-scented candle and a reminder to rest is the key to surviving the holiday season, and well, the other ten months of the year too. We also love a 'treat yourself' moment.
1. Hand-Felted Book Worm Mouse; 2. Hale Tea Co. Relax Herbal Dream blend; 3. 100% Cotton Woven Throw; 4. Cotton French Terry Sweatshirt in Eggnog; 5. Seasonal Self Care Card Deck; 6. Let's Stay Home or It Will Be Ok Cross Stitch Kit; 7. Halfmoon Classic Cotton Yoga Blanket; 8. Mala The Brand Candle in Clean Cotton, Meringue, Picnic, Sunrise or Golden Hour; 9. Le Bon Shoppe Cloud Socks in Frappe, Clay, Butter or Matcha 10. LoveWild Bath Bomb in Rose Geranium or Litsea + Camphor; 11. Medicinal Mexican Moon Bath sourced from the foothills of the Santa Juarez mountains
Tell us your favorites in the comments below. Happy Holidays & Happy Gifting!